Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A brief public service announcement.

FINALLY caught up on my interview homework.
All the volleys fired back and now the ball's in all of your respective courts.
If you've got an interview in your inbox and you don't want to follow-through, fine by me.
I can't force you to participate in the free promotion of your own work and even if I had the time, I wouldn't.
I have my own projects to work on.
That being said, if you want to participate in an interview to promote your past work or current projects, feel free to send me an e-mail and we'll take it from there.
But only message me if you fully intend on following through, because I hate it when people don't follow-through on things they said they'd do.

Oh, and this.
https://www.facebook.com/YouAreEntitledToMyOpinion


And I'm thinking of publishing a book version of the best interviews from the blog.
I recently figured out how to use the internet to publish my own books, and I think publishing a collection of interviews isn't the worst idea I ever had.
If I do, I'll post the updates on this blog and on the blog for my publishing imprint Burnt Offerings Books.
http://burntofferingsbooks.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned for details.

We now return you to your irregularly scheduled interview programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment