Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Brief Public Service Announcement.

THIS IS A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY PROMOTIONAL BROADCAST SYSTEM!

Only up sixteen days and we've already blown past 1,100 page views and still going strong.
Please take a second to click through and "Like" the Facebook page and if you've already done that, then please invite all of your imaginary friends on Facebook to "Like" the page.
I post a link to every new interview as they are published and it seems a bit easier to keep track of new content than here.
If I could get a thousand "Likes" it would make me very happy.
I don't know why, because it doesn't mean anything, but it would.
Plus I think that 58 "Likes" is way too few for a blog with well over a thousand views.

https://www.facebook.com/YouAreEntitledToMyOpinion

Thank you in advance for your time and effort in consideration of the preceding.

We now return you to your regularly schedule interview programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment